Terms & Conditions
Please note that during this document we may refer to our terms and conditions as "terms of service" and throughout this document, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Cece & Elly Ltd. We may also refer to Cece & Elly Ltd. As "Cece & Elly"
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Download material on this site and social media for non-commercial, personal use only. You must keep all copy-right, important notices, and dates attached to the material.
- Purchase goods and services from this site and social media
- use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of our service, website, and social media, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of Cece & Elly Ltd, our logo, website, and social media, or any content on the website and social media through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the website, social media, or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the website, social media, related services, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the website, social media, related services, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Cece & Elly Ltd. are not responsible for any customs, duty fees, taxes, brokerage fees, or delivery fees you may encounter when receiving or shipping out items you've purchased. This is not in the control of Cece & Elly Ltd.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- All items shipped or returned to you or us will be delivered within scheduled business days, there may be delays on holidays, and NO packages will be delivered or returned on WEEKENDS.
- Cece & Elly Ltd. reserves the right to make changes to any incorrect information, typographical errors, any inaccurate information regarding: pricing, colour, size, and availability. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site and social media at any time and without prior notice.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue a product/item/service(or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the product/item/service.
- Product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the service, website, or social media is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the service will be corrected.
- Any use by you of optional third party websites/materials/links offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which websites are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- Certain content, products and services available via our website and social media may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
- Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
We do not claim any ownership of content or materials generated by you. This goes for content or materials you may submit, or post to our website, email, our social media handles, and yours. You own the material and have the right to assign copyright ownership. By uploading your material on our website and social media, you warrant that you have the right and authority to provide the material or content.
The following shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary:
- racist, bigotry, hatred, physical harm or any other discriminatory behaviour
- consists of viruses or malicious computer programs
- impersonates any person
- includes photograph or property of another person without their consent
- advertises another company, goods, or services
- violation of these terms and conditions
- your breach of these website and social media terms of service, or the documents they incorporate by reference
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party
If you breach any of these terms and conditions we may take appropriate actions including, but not limited to:
- prohibiting/suspending your access to our website and social media
- bringing court proceedings against you
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services, or when you cease using our website and social media. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our services, website, and social media (or any part thereof).
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this website and social media or in respect to the service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the website, social media, and related services, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Send us an email at: email@example.com.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.